Boston police say remains of four infants discovered in Southie apartment
Authorities say autopsy results forthcoming.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Police in Boston, Mass., this week revealed the discovery of several sets of human infant remains in an apartment in the city's Southie area.
The Boston Police Department said in a press release that at a location earlier this month in South Boston officers "located what appeared to be a human fetus or infant."
Detectives subsequently "located what appears to be additional human remains, which were removed by personnel from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for further investigation."
"A post-mortem examination was performed on two infant males and two infant females, and the results of the autopsies remain pending," the press release said.
Just News, No Noise
- Bob Woodward scolds media colleagues for Trump Russia coverage, says American public was 'cheated'
- YouTube, Musk's Twitter throttle investigative journalists behind Pfizer 'mutate' video
- 11 US cities — all governed by Democratic mayors — listed among 50 most dangerous in world
- 'Laverne & Shirley' star Cindy Williams dies at 75
- Most Americans think Biden administration handling classified document probe well, poll