Former NFL player Zac Stacy arrested after alleged assault of girlfriend
Video surfaced showing violent assault of woman in home.
Police arrested former NFL running back Zac Stacy late this week on charges of allegedly assaulting his ex-girlfriend in the presence of their child, an accusation apparently corroborated by graphic video circulated this week.
Video posted to social media allegedly showed Stacy violently beating his ex-girlfriend, including throwing her into a television and slamming her down on a baby carrier. In the video, a child can be heard screaming in the house at one point.
Police moved to arrest stacy in Florida this week but found he had already left the state. He was subsequently apprehended on an inbound flight from Tennessee.
The former New York Jets player is being held in Orange County on aggravated battery charges. He has been ordered by a judge to surrender his passport and guns.
News, not Noise
- Head of Atlanta’s transit system kills self by stepping in front of commuter train
- Tennis star Djokovic ordered deported from Australia, deprived of chance to defend Open title
- Trump at Arizona rally: U.S. becoming 'large-scale version of Venezuela' under Biden
- Hostages freed at Texas synagogue, suspect dead after reportedly demanding terrorist’s release
- United Van Lines report: Americans continue moving out of higher-tax states