Four dead, two wounded after shooting in Orange, Calif.; suspect in custody
One of the four dead is a child
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A shooting at a business complex in Orange, California has left at least four people dead, including a child, and two wounded, according to reports.
There is a suspect in custody who has been taken to a hospital for treatment, according to FOX 11 in Los Angeles.
The scene "has been stabilized and there is no threat to the public," according to a statement from the Orange Police Department. The police responded to a call that came in about 5:30 p.m. local time. Officials didn’t say what the child was doing there.
Just News, No Noise
- Manchin caves, Senate advances continuing resolution without permitting reform
- Ex-FBI official who led Unabomber task force decries deployment of SWAT teams for Jan. 6 arrests
- At White House conference, Biden appears to search for congresswoman who died last month
- Trump pleads for Biden to make Russia-Ukraine deal, offers to help negotiate
- FBI had 5 informants with Oath Keepers, none provided evidence of guilt: Defense lawyer