Newark shooting injures nine people, including one minor
It is unclear what led to the shooting
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Nine people were injured, including one minor, in Newark, New Jersey, in a shooting on Thursday in broad daylight, city officials told The New York Post.
The shooting occurred around 6:20 pm, Newark acting Public Safety Director Raul Malave said. Four wounded adults and the juvenile were brought to Newark Beth Israel Medical Center for treatment and the four other adults were taken to University Hospital.
It is unclear what led to the shooting and no further information is available at this time.
Just News, No Noise
- Feds see American anger over Trump raid, insecure border as posing increased terror threat
- New twist in FBI raid: Trump had 'standing order' to declassify documents taken to residence
- Whistleblowers revealed widespread FBI misconduct ahead of Trump raid
- Ashley Judd found mother alive after she shot herself, per family court filing
- Texas GOP is declaring an invasion at southern border