Police: Two children, three adults found dead in affluent Chicago suburb
Deaths may stem from alleged "domestic incident."
Five people including two children were found dead in a home in one of Chicago's affluent suburbs, police said on Wednesday, with authorities offering little in the way of explanation as to how the deaths came about.
The bodies of the two children and three adults were found in a home in the Buffalo Grove suburb that sits northwest of downtown Chicago. Police made the grim discovery after responding to a wellness check at the residence.
First responders were forced to break into the home to gain entry after nobody responded to the call.
Multiple media outlets reported that police indicated the matter stemmed from a "domestic-related incident."
The Lake County Coroner's Office was expected to release more details about the matter later on Thursday.
Just News, No Noise
- Fauci paper suggests feds knew COVID vaccines were doomed from the start: 'Decidedly suboptimal'
- Biden's State of Union message gets counter-programmed ... by his own administration and policies
- Former top Twitter exec: We've used 'visibility filtering' to suppress certain political content
- Former Memphis Police officer texted photos of Tyre Nichols to 'female acquaintance,' document shows
- Judge strikes down federal gun control law, second major loss for Biden admin in less than a week