Shooting outside of Milwaukee NBA game leaves nearly 20 wounded, 10 arrested
Victims were as young as 15; nearly 10 handguns recovered
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A major shooting incident in Milwaukee on Friday left nearly 20 people wounded and nearly a dozen suspects taken into custody, authorities said on Saturday.
The shooting occurred outside of a Bucks-Celtics NBA game near the Milwaukee River. Videos flooded social media of the panicked chaos that followed the gunshots.
Ten individuals were taken into custody following the incident, Milwaukee police said. Thus far no deaths have been reported from the shootings.
A total of nine handguns were allegedly recovered from around the crime scenes, authorities said.
News, not Noise
- Ex-New York Times reporter pushes for court to limit questioning in Sussmann trial
- Wisconsin Republicans vote against decertifying 2020 election results, removing Assembly speaker
- In key Wisconsin battleground, law and order becomes Achilles heel for Democrat incumbents
- Durham puts FBI investigators on stand to substantiate materiality of alleged Sussmann lie to bureau
- Professors who challenged George Floyd orthodoxy face surprise termination, reinstatement