You Vote: Should police departments in America be defunded?
Some liberals are leading a charge to cut funding to police departments. You weigh in.
The Minneapolis City Council is moving to dismantle the city's police department in the aftermath of George Floyd's death and many liberal leaders are leading a charge to defund police forces elsewhere in America.
President Trump and his Democratic rival Joe Biden are opposing the movement.
Here's your chance to weigh in.
News, Not Noise
- Activist warns Left, Trump might pick first black female justice: 'Be careful what you wish for'
- FISA court rules it is 'not empowered by Congress' to release attorney misconduct files
- A year after impeachment, Hunter Biden's Ukraine activities come home to roost
- 'Midnight Rockets': Whistleblower lawsuit reveals toxic releases by Ohio nuclear plant
- Trafalgar Group polls: outliers with uncanny knack for accurately sampling Trump vote