Actor Lance Reddick dies at 60
The actor achieved fame playing Cedric Daniels, an officer with the Baltimore Police Department, on the HBO series "The Wire."
Actor Lance Reddick died Friday at the age of 60 in his Los Angeles home.
Authorities discovered Reddick's body at his Studio City residence at roughly 9:30 a.m., TMZ reported. His cause of death remains undetermined, but authorities believe it to have been a natural death.
The actor achieved fame playing Cedric Daniels, an officer with the Baltimore Police Department, on the HBO series "The Wire." Reddick himself was born and raised in Baltimore.
He is also known for his role as Charon in the John Wick films.
In the realm of video games, his voiced Stylens in Horizon Zero Dawn and Commander Zavala in the Destiny franchise.
Ben Whedon is an editor and reporter for Just the News. Follow him on Twitter.
Just News, No Noise
- In prison tweets, Avenatti warns unseen evidence may benefit Trump in Bragg case
- Appeals court blocks Biden vaccine mandate for government workers
- Effort to squash Biden family stories long predated Hunter laptop, newly released emails reveal
- Cohen attorney letter to FEC appears to undercut DA Bragg's Trump case
- Confronted with data from Just the News, Blinken concedes concern about China bioweapons program