Comedian, 'SNL' alum Norm Macdonald dies of cancer at 61
Macdonald's death was announced by his management firm.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Standup comic and former "Saturday Night Live" star Norm Macdonald has died after a nearly decade-long battle with cancer. He was 61.
Macdonald's death was announced Monday by his management firm, according to Deadline.com
Lori Jo Hoekstra, producing partner and longtime friend of the performer, said Macdonald wanted to keep his health struggles private.
He was scheduled to perform in November at the New York Comedy Festival, Deadline also reported.
Just News, No Noise
- Trump supports immediate release of search warrant for home
- Questions grow about Trump raid after revelation of grand jury subpoena, extensive cooperation
- Dual system of silence? Garland, Wray clam up on Trump search after blabbing about Jan. 6 probe
- Donald Trump says FBI broke lock on document room that agents asked him to install
- Former prosecutors say judge should have recused self from Trump search warrant approval