Elon Musk's 18-year-old files for name and gender change
The adult Xavier Musk says he now wishes to go by Vivian Jenna Wilson, be recognized as female.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
One of Elon Musk's children recently filed legal documents in Los Angeles County to change names and genders.
The documents, which were filed by Xavier Musk, declare that the individual now wishes to go by Vivian Jenna Wilson and be recognized as female.
According to TMZ, the documents say the teenager, who turned 18 in April, listed the reason for the changes as "Gender Identity and the fact that I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form."
Vivian is one of Musk's five children from his previous marriage to Canadian author Justine Wilson. Musk's ex tweeted on Monday that she is "proud" of her 18-year old child, though it is unclear whether she is referring to Vivian or Griffin, Vivian's twin brother. The name change hearing is reportedly set for Friday.
News, not Noise
- North Carolina voters abandoning Democrats, switching to GOP as part of a national trend
- Highland Park gunman’s history, weapon purchase raise questions whether Democrat gun laws work
- Medical licensing boards face pushback for enforcing CDC vaccine recommendations, gender ideology
- Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham will not comply with Georgia election probe subpoena
- Texas counties declare 'invasion' in bid to pressure governor over illegal migrant crisis