Legendary attorney F. Lee Bailey dies at 87
O.J. Simpson described Bailey as "maybe the best lawyer of our time, of his generation, but a great guy."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The legendary attorney F. Lee Bailey passed away on Thursday at the age of 87.
His eldest son told TMZ that his father's passing was not connected to coronavirus and that the family is attributing the death to old age.
Bailey was part of the "dream team" that defended O.J. Simpson, who was acquitted on charges that he murdered his wife, Nicole. Simpson posted a video after the lawyer's passing, saying: "F. Lee Bailey, maybe the best lawyer of our time, of his generation, but a great guy. God bless his family. God bless you Lee, you'll be missed by me."
News, Not Noise
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county
- Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud
- GOP lawmakers to Biden: 'We write to you today to express concern with your current cognitive state'
- Pelosi says GOP wants people 'in cars, on the road, using gas,' Dems want more mass transit