Giuliani: BLM 'close to being able to be designated as a domestic terrorist organization'
The former New York City Mayor said 'you got the beginnings of a pretty good case' for slapping the group with the designation.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Rudy Giuliani says that Black Lives Matter could possibly be designated a domestic terror group.
"This organization is this close to being able to be designated as a domestic terrorist organization," Giuliani said in an interview with Just the News, holding his thumb and index finger very close together .
The former New York City mayor and private lawyer to President Trump said "you got the beginnings of a pretty good case" for slapping the group with the designation.
"First of all, they're dedicated to hating America. Second they're dedicated to tearing down most of the institutions, not only of our government but also of our society," Giuliani said, mentioning "the family, and schools, and religious education and religion." He added, "they have a pretty close connection with violence."
He also alleged during the interview that the group opposes the traditional family.
"They're dead set against the nuclear family," he said. "Basically, they're dead set against fathers. They don't like fathers."
Listen to David Brody's interview with Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday's new episode of "The Pod's Honest Truth" podcast.
News, Not Noise
- D.C. jail treatment of Capitol riot defendants draws bipartisan outrage
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- U.S. Navy seizes thousands of weapons discovered aboard a ship in the North Arabian Sea
- Facebook oversight board member rips social media giant as ‘inconsistent’ after Trump ban
- Six victims are dead in the wake of a shooting at a birthday party in Colorado