Former Trump aide launches dating app for conservatives
Service allegedly offers “normal dating experience."
A former top aide to President Donald Trump has launched a new dating app that will reportedly offer conservatives the opportunity to find like-minded partners in more traditionally-minded romantic endeavors.
“The Right Stuff” was “created for conservatives to connect in authentic and meaningful ways,” the app’s website advertises.
“Other dating apps have gone woke. We bring people together with shared values and similar passions,” it declares.
The service was launched by 32-year-old John McEntee, the former director of the White House Presidential Personnel Office under the Trump administration. McEntee told the Daily Wire that the app is for those who want “to be able to have a normal dating experience, one that our parents and our grandparents had.”
“Just because technology has changed doesn’t mean [that experience] has to change,” he told the outlet.
News, not Noise
- North Carolina voters abandoning Democrats, switching to GOP as part of a national trend
- Highland Park gunman’s history, weapon purchase raise questions whether Democrat gun laws work
- Medical licensing boards face pushback for enforcing CDC vaccine recommendations, gender ideology
- Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham will not comply with Georgia election probe subpoena
- Texas counties declare 'invasion' in bid to pressure governor over illegal migrant crisis