Jamie Lee Curtis says youngest child is transgender
Curtis says she and her husband have watched with "wonder and pride" as their son became their daughter.
Actress Jamie Lee Curtis revealed this week that her youngest child now identifies as a transgender woman.
In an interview published in "AARP The Magazine," Curtis said she and her husband feel "wonder and pride" for their 25-year-old daughter-formerly-son.
Curtis said she and her husband of 36-years, screenwriter Christopher Guest, "have watched in wonder and pride as our son became our daughter Ruby."
"She and her fiancé will get married next year at a wedding that I will officiate," added the actress. Ruby works as a computer gaming editor, and is the youngest of Curtis and Guest's two adopted children.
The longtime couple's other daughter is a 34-year-old dance instructor.
News, not Noise
- 'Actual malice': Courts greenlight Devin Nunes defamation lawsuits against mainstream media
- Defund-the-police firebrand Ocasio-Cortez gets protective police escort
- Ga. Election Board tosses complaint against Herschel Walker's wife, refers 12 others to state AG
- Trump sues New York Times and niece over story about his taxes
- Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine