South Carolina wins NCAA Women's National Championship over UConn
This is South Carolina's second national title.
The South Carolina Gamecocks are the NCAA Women's Basketball National Champions after beating the Connecticut Huskies 64-49 on Sunday.
The NCAA March Madness Twitter account posted photos of the victorious athletes celebrating on the basketball floor as confetti rained down.
This is South Carolina's second national title, the NCAA stated.
"South Carolina’s rebounding effort was the driving force behind the win. The Gamecocks outrebounded UConn 49-24," the college athletic association stated.
Just News, No Noise
- Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute
- COVID vaccine trials document birth defects, lost pregnancies, FOIA requests reveal
- 44% of pregnancies lost during Pfizer COVID vaccine trial, company says vax not to blame
- Exiled Putin critic found dead in DC neighborhood
- Former NIH whistleblower: Political motives of entrenched bureaucrats harming public health