Here's where to watch National Memorial Day Observance live on Monday
Arlington National Cemetery is closed due to COVID-19, but family members may visit loved ones' burial sites.
May 24, 2020 - 6:13pm
While many Americans enjoy food, fun and family on Memorial Day, the meaning behind the federal holiday represents a more somber topic, the remembrance of fallen American service members.
Normally a place to gather and pay respects on Memorial Day, Arlington National Cemetery is closed to the public tomorrow due to COVID-19 restrictions. Family members with a valid pass may visit loved ones' grave sites between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Annual ceremonies will take place, and can be viewed via livestream. The 152nd National Memorial Day Observance at Arlington National Cemetery can be watched live at this link starting at 9 a.m. on Monday May 25, 2020.
President Trump is slated to participate in the yearly wreath-laying ceremony.
News, Not Noise
- Vindicated? Trump-touted COVID-19 drug hydroxychloroquine works, according to new study
- House Democrat Schiff had intel back in February of Russian bounties on U.S. soldiers: report
- Congresswoman on reparations: It's America's 'responsibility to pay her debt' for slavery
- Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'
- Major Pizza Hut, Wendy's franchisee files for bankruptcy