Hunter Biden is '100% certain' DOJ probe will clear him of wrongdoing
Hunter Biden said that he's fully cooperating with the investigation.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, has expressed complete confidence that he will be cleared at the conclusion of the Justice Department's probe into his finances.
During a CBS Sunday Morning interview, Hunter Biden said that he is fully cooperating with the investigation.
He said that he is "100% certain that at the end of the investigation, that I will be cleared of any wrongdoing."
"I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney's Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs," he said in a statement back in December. "I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors."
Fox News reported that "according to a source familiar with the matter," the probe started in 2018.
News, not Noise
- Judge in case of anti-Trump mudslinger is married to attorney for ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page
- 'The numbers are skewed': Colorado officials warn of inflated COVID death statistics
- Palin says hasn't gotten COVID vaccine, has immunity after having contracted virus, per Fauci
- Authorities have found body matching description of missing Gabby Petito
- Trump takes apparent swipe at National Guard deployment for 'J6' rally amid border surge