Mother of deceased officer Brian Sicknick wants to know what happened to her son
"He wasn’t hit on the head no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure," Sicknick's mother said. "We’d love to know what happened."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Gladys Sicknick, the mother of the late U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, would like a clear understanding about why her 42-year-old son passed away last month on Jan. 7 after working during the riot on Jan. 6.
"He wasn’t hit on the head no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure," the 74-year-old woman told DailyMail.com. "We’d love to know what happened."
News, Not Noise
- Blackout: White House curbs press, public access as Biden struggles with public demands of job
- Equality Act sets the stage for first Biden-era battle in the ongoing culture wars
- Cuomo accused of harassment, 'hostility' and 'dirty tricks' against woman while HUD chief
- 'Hard to explain': Scientists struggle to figure out plunging COVID cases
- Civil Rights icon calls white wokeness 'insulting' to black Americans