NASA astronauts return from International Space Station, splashdown in SpaceX capsule
Astronauts Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken have returned to Earth.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
SpaceX's Crew Dragon capsule carrying NASA astronauts Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken splashed down in the Gulf of Mexico Sunday afternoon as the pair returned from the International Space Station.
The two men arrived at the station on May 31 after blasting off on a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket from Florida the day prior, according to NASA.
News, Not Noise
- A year after impeachment, Hunter Biden's Ukraine activities come home to roost
- Democrat Tulsi Gabbard says voter fraud 'serious threat,' seeks to outlaw ballot harvesting
- Trafalgar Group polls: outliers with uncanny knack for accurately sampling Trump vote
- Coronavirus cases and deaths continue to decline, but officials vow to continue restrictions
- Activist warns Left, Trump might pick first black female justice: 'Be careful what you wish for'