SpaceX successfully lands Starship rocket after high-altitude launch test
"The Starship has landed!"
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Space exploration company SpaceX on Wednesday successfully launched and landed a high-altitude test of its flagship Starship rocket.
The company announced a successful launch and return of the rocket at its Texas facilities on Wednesday evening. Views of the test were visible on the company's Twitter feed. "The Starship has landed!" a company representative said on the livestream after the craft landed.
Wednesday was the 60th anniversary of the first American excursion into space with Alan Shepard's flight of the Freedom 7.
News, Not Noise
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud
- Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county
- GOP lawmakers to Biden: 'We write to you today to express concern with your current cognitive state'
- Pelosi says GOP wants people 'in cars, on the road, using gas,' Dems want more mass transit