Twitter exec mocks Elon Musk's Aspergers, calls him 'special needs' in video
The executive also admitted that Twitter is not profitable
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A Twitter executive mocked Elon Musk's Aspergers diagnosis and called him "special needs" in an undercover video from investigative non-profit Project Veritas.
Elon Musk "has Aspergers," Twitter's Lead Client Partner Alex Martinez told the Project Veritas reporter. "So he's special," he continued.
"You're literally special needs... So I can't even take what you're saying seriously," Martinez said, mimicking an imaginary conversation with Musk.
The Tesla CEO admitted he has Aspergers when he hosted SNL last year.
Twitter employees "believe in something that's good for the planet and not just to give people free speech," Martinez said.
He also admitted "technically our ideology has led [Twitter into] not making money because we're not profitable."
Musk responded to the Veritas video posted by influencer Benny Johnson.
"Twitter exec trashing free speech & mocking people with Asperger’s …" he tweeted, pinning the post to the top of his Twitter profile. Musk also commented with a sad face emoji.
Other Twitter users jumped to Musk's defense.
"Imagine an exec made racial slur like that," Conservative commentator Mike Cernovich said, adding it would be "game over for a lot of people."
News, not Noise
- Texas counties declare 'invasion' in bid to pressure governor over illegal migrant crisis
- Biden to allow some migrants with terrorist ties into country, raising security concerns
- More Americans leaving California to move to Mexico, amid inflation and soaring home prices
- Bette Midler turns on left, says trans language erases women
- Medical licensing boards face pushback for enforcing CDC vaccine recommendations, gender ideology