Newt Gingrich releases video slamming Biden family's alleged foreign corruption
Claims evidence shows Bidens have suffered "total collapse of patriotism."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Newt Gingrich is delving into the Biden family's business empire, releasing a half hour video exploring what he says is years of corruption and compromising entanglements with foreign interests.
In the feature made public Monday, Gingrich presents a breakdown of what he said was The Biden family's "willingness to take money from Ukraine, Russia, China, in ways that are astonishing."
"This a family that has consistently exploited the family name [and] the public trust," Gingrich said in the video. "And the idea that somebody this dishonest and this willing to accept money from Chinese communists might be president, I think, is very sobering."
News, Not Noise
- Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
- CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors
- Trump demands social media giants' liability shield be scrapped, threatens defense bill veto
- Project Veritas claims it has been secretly recording CNN's Jeff Zucker executive calls
- CDC panel sets distribution plan for who will get the COVID-19 vaccine first