Declassified FBI documents: FBI leadership gave Hillary Clinton defensive briefing, ignored FISA warrant application
According to the recently declassified FBI documents on the Russia collusion investigation, the FBI leadership refused to act on the FISA warrant application with regard to Hillary Clinton’s campaign because they chose to give her a defensive briefing instead, which was the opposite of what they did for Donald Trump’s campaign.
Just News, No Noise
- Hunter Biden’s direct payments to father coincided with Chinese transfers, bank inquiries
- California mom urges Supreme Court review after child lost to suicide
- Hanukkah menorah lightings canceled as towns remove Jewish symbols over Hamas war
- Jordan: House moving forward with Biden impeachment inquiry vote ahead of possible court challenge
- U.S. Air Force improperly released service records of GOP candidate to DCCC-linked research firm