'Disastrous' COVID decisions
A professor of medicine at Stanford says bad assumptions and incorrect data models caused an out-of-control COVID response.
Just News, No Noise
- AWOL mystery: Democrat leaders departed Arizona during Biden visit, leaving Republican in charge
- Elon Musk on Russell Brand: 'It can't be guilty until proven innocent'
- FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration fraud
- San Diego declares a crisis as feds release thousands into the city
- Rep. Scott: House Democrats are empowering small group of conservatives, leading to shutdown