Rep. Andy Biggs: Evidence seems to indicate Congress leadership knew of Capitol riot days before
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) said that from the evidence coming out about the Capitol riot, it appears that congressional leadership had been aware of the planned attack ahead of time, but "did nothing" about it.
Just News, No Noise
- Vanished! House panel chairman says J6 videotapes of witness interviews missing
- Democrats' star J6 witness Cassidy Hutchinson made significant changes to her story, memo shows
- Sen. Rand Paul uses Heimlich maneuver on fellow senator who was choking on her lunch
- Greene pulls Mayorkas impeachment resolution from consideration on House floor
- Tense Newsom-DeSantis debate forces Hannity to play 'hall monitor'