Biden says Trump should not receive intelligence briefings because of his 'erratic behavior'
This follows a review by the White House of whether or not former President Trump should get intelligence briefings.
President Joe Biden, in an interview Friday with "CBS Evening News With Norah O'Donnell," said that former president Donald Trump should not receive intelligence briefings because of his "erratic behavior unrelated to the insurrection."
"I just think that there is no need for him to have the intelligence briefings," he said. "What value is giving him an intelligence briefing? What impact does he have at all, other than the fact he might slip and say something?"
This decision comes after a review by the White House.
News, Not Noise
- Mystery deepens over Biden Interior nominee's finances as she files third amended ethics report
- Cuomo accused of harassment, 'hostility' and 'dirty tricks' against woman while HUD chief
- Fauci's flip-flops: How 'America’s Doctor' has repeatedly reversed himself during Covid crisis
- 'Trump will be your president long before 2024,': MyPillow's Lindell amid Dominion defamation suit
- Senator Romney knocked unconscious from weekend fall, requiring stitches to lip, eyebrow