Former President Trump launches new communications platform 'From The Desk of Donald J. Trump'
The posts have buttons for people to share to Twitter and Facebook.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Trump has launched a new platform to communicate with the public, adding a page on donaldjtrump.com that looks something like a social media feed.
The page headlined "From The Desk of Donald J. Trump," includes statements from Trump as well as a video at the very top of the feed apparently advertising the new communications outlet.
The posts have buttons for people to share to Twitter and Facebook. "This is just a one-way communication," a source informed Fox News. "This system allows Trump to communicate with his followers."
News, Not Noise
- Election audit in small New Hampshire town could have implications for 2020 results statewide
- CDC tells schools to keep students in masks
- ‘We have been complicit’: How Bon Appetit went from a classic American brand to a woke flagship
- DHS offers $500k for public-private data sweep targeting 'violent extremists' in law enforcement
- Trump asks for his props after vaccine success, CDC mask announcement - 'Just a mention please!'