'Run Herschel, run!': Former President Trump wants Herschel Walker to mount U.S. Senate bid
"I hope everyone remembers when they're getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn't President, you wouldn't be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all," Trump said in another statement.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Trump issued a statement on Wednesday urging former NFL player Herschel Walker to mount a bid to serve as a U.S. senator from the state of Georgia.
"Wouldn't it be fantastic if the legendary Herschel Walker ran for the United States Senate in Georgia? He would be unstoppable, just like he was when he played for the Georgia Bulldogs, and in the NFL," Trump said in the statement. "He is also a GREAT person. Run Herschel, run!"
In another statement on Wednesday the nation's 45th commander-in-chief claimed that people would either never have gotten a coronavirus vaccine or would not have gotten one nearly as soon if he had not served as president.
"I hope everyone remembers when they're getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn't President, you wouldn't be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn't be getting it at all," Trump said. "I hope everyone remembers!"
News, Not Noise
- Outrage against Yale Law for punishing famed author/professor who backed Kavanaugh for SCOTUS
- Inside ISIS: Interrogation trove shows terror group's leader was a snitch
- Supreme Court lifts California’s pandemic ban on in-home religious gatherings
- Herschel Walker calls on colleges, businesses to stop asking for race on applications
- Angry liberals demand Breyer retire after justice warns against court packing