Trump: Facebook's Zuckerberg a 'criminal' for $400M+ spent on targeted 2020 election administration
Trump, in a fundraising letter, appears to be referring to millions Zuckerberg gave to the Center for Tech and Civic Life group.
Former President Donald Trump is calling Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg "a criminal" apparently for giving hundreds of millions of dollars to a group that in turn purportedly provided grants to election operations in heavily Democratic areas in battleground states during the 2020 presidential election.
"Mark Zuckerberg, in my opinion, a criminal, is allowed to spend over $400 million and therefore able to change the course of a Presidential Election, and nothing happens to Facebook," Trump said Tuesday in a fundraising email.
Trump appears to be referring to money Zuckerberg gave the Center for Tech and Civic Life, which in turn gave out election-related grants.
The group says on its website that its mission is to "help election officials adopt the tools and skills necessary to meet the changing needs of today's public."
News, not Noise
- Governments warn of heart problems from COVID vaccines, but Twitter calls research 'unsafe'
- Washington DC suburb eyes taxing residents for rain on their roofs, driveways, parking lots
- Elon Musk calls for Congress to throw out Biden's entire Build Back Better bill: 'Don't pass it'
- Manchin: Without 'bipartisan buy-in,' Biden's budget reconciliation bill 'won't last'
- 'All Lives Matter to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ' sign got football coach fired: lawsuit