Trump says FBI agents might have taken his will during Mar-a-Lago raid
Trump said it could "could cause a lot of problems" if his will is published.
Former President Trump says he thinks FBI agents took his will during their raid of his Mar-a-Lago estate last month.
"They took a lot. I think they took my will. I found out yesterday," Trump said Wednesday night on the Fox News Channel's "Hannity" show. "That could cause a lot of problems if that gets published for people that won't be so happy or maybe will be very happy."
Judge Aileen Cannon acknowledged earlier this month the agents took private medical and tax records, clothing and more than 500 pages of documents protected by attorney-client privilege from the former president's Florida home.
Cannon appointed a special master last week to review the wide-range of documents taken by the FBI during the raid.
Just News, No Noise
- Stanford president under investigation after school newspaper report about possible academic fraud
- As 71% in poll say Maricopa County issues tipped Senate race, judge sanctions Kari Lake lawyers
- Twitter docs released by Musk and journalist suggest Democrats could manipulate speech on platform
- Aide to New York attorney general resigns amid harassment claims of ‘inappropriate touching’
- FedEx driver kidnapped, murdered 7-year-old Texas girl: police