'Trump will be your president long before 2024,': MyPillow's Lindell amid Dominion defamation suit
"I have all the evidence," says MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Despite facing a $1.3 billion defamation suit for alleging 2020 voter fraud, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell this weekend continued making such claims — even suggesting Donald Trump, who lost his presidential reelection bid last year, will be back in office before the 2024 White House race.
Lindell is being sued by Dominion Voting Systems, which alleges he defamed the company with false accusations of having rigged last year's election for President Biden.
"I have all the evidence of the machines," Lindell says in a video recorded this past weekend at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Fla.
He also said the evidence is continuing to grow and will be brought to the Supreme Court, resulting in another Trump presidency before 2024.
"We're getting more (evidence) every day," Lindell said. "It will go to the Supreme Court, and Donald Trump will be your president long before 2024."
Lindell suggests such irregularities as deceased voters and non-residents casting ballots were missed by election officials. He said he is happy about the lawsuit because it will require Dominion to bring forth evidence unseen by the public.
News, Not Noise
- Ga. governor candidate on criticism of voter ID: 'White liberals think black people are too dumb'
- Arizona Senate on the verge of beginning major audit of Maricopa County ballots
- Mom of Breonna Taylor says activists have exploited her death, calls BLM 'fraud'
- Labor leader: Union workers buying new cars, 'remodeling their homes' after Biden pension bailout
- As corporations bow to left's agenda, conservatives eye mass boycotts of woke brands