Trump's company urges SEC to wrap up merger probe
The company said it hopes the Securities and Exchange Commission will "expeditiously conclude its review free from political interference."
Trump Media & Technology Group is urging the Securities and Exchange Commission to wrap up its probe of the company's merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp., which plans on taking the company public.
Former President Donald Trump's media company also touted the success of Truth Social, which was launched earlier this year.
"Truth Social is continuing to grow rapidly, driven by extraordinary user engagement and the recent launch of ads on the platform," Trump Media & Technology Group told Just the News, less than a month after calling allegations of financial troubles on the social media platform "knowingly false bar talk."
The company said it will "continue cooperating with all stakeholders in connection with its planned merger, and hopes the SEC staff will expeditiously conclude its review free from political interference."
Just News, No Noise
- FBI whistleblower says SWAT teams being misused, J6 defendants' rights trampled
- Special master to give extended time to Justice Department to provide seized documents to Trump
- Record number of New Yorkers switching driver’s licenses to Florida
- Mugged by reality? Dems pivot on law and order as soft-on-crime liberals assaulted, burglarized
- Job site bans gender-critical feminists, lists nearly 300 jobs matching 'transgender'