Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID plan includes another $1,400 for eligible Americans
Biden is calling for increasing the minimum wage to $15 per hour.
President-elect Joe Biden has revealed a nearly $2 trillion "American Rescue Plan" with multiple components including more money that would go to Americans following the recent $600 relief payments many Americans received.
One facet of the plan includes another $1,400 in direct payments for eligible Americans. Biden is also calling for increasing the minimum wage to $15 per hour.
News, Not Noise
- Former President Trump makes first public comments since leaving office
- Were Pelosi, McConnell warned of potential violence before Capitol riot? Offices remain mum
- Grassley requests records from DOJ on findings of investigation of Flynn-Kislyak transcript leak
- New tax on number of miles you drive? Incoming Transportation Secretary Buttigieg likes the idea
- St. Louis prosecutor Gardner loses second appeal to try Missouri couple who defended home with guns