CVS latest company to force employees to undergo critical race theory training
Company lectures workers on “white privilege,” “unconscious bias.”
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Pharmacy chain CVS is reportedly forcing employees to undergo mandatory “critical race theory” training, the latest corporation to adopt the arcane academic theory as required training for workers.
The company last year launched a “mandatory ‘antiracist’ training program for hourly employees to deconstruct their ‘privilege’,” according to documents obtained by journalist Christopher Rufo.
Rufo, who has exposed numerous corporate critical race theory initiatives in recent months, said the company’s “extensive race reeducation program” is “built on the core tenets of critical race theory, including ‘intersectionality,’ ‘white privilege,’ and ‘unconscious bias’.”
Training modules obtained by Rufo “instructed employees to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities, then rank themselves according to their ‘privilege’,” he reported.
In one training segment titled “Say This, Not That,” employees were given what Rufo claimed was “detailed racial etiquette ‘reference cards’ to reorient their speech to the values of ‘diversity, equity, and inclusion’.”
News, not Noise
- Department of Justice issues stinging rebuke of Biden's hope of Jan. 6 prosecutions
- 'Let's Go Brandon': Mischievous meme mocks fake news and a failing presidency
- Liberal comedian Jon Stewart scolds media for blaming Trump for nation's divisiveness
- College withheld exonerating evidence from student who went to prison for sexual assault
- Colin Powell, first black secretary of state, dead at 84 of COVID-19 complications