Clint Eastwood endorses Larry Elder in California recall election
Larry Elder tweeted the news on Tuesday.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Legendary actor Clint Eastwood endorsed Larry Elder for California governor in the recall election of Gov. Gavin Newsom, the gubernatorial candidate tweeted on Tuesday.
The conservative talk show host tweeted, "Clint Eastwood just contacted me with a message of his support. A shout out to Mr. Eastwood. You made my day."
News, not Noise
- Chicago mayor 'booed off stage' at local union fundraiser: Reports
- Demand for forensic audits of 2020 election in all 50 states rapidly gaining support
- Lessons unlearned? Alec Baldwin's father was riflery coach at high school
- Biden to name permanent FCC director, which could result in GOP majority on internet content agency
- Wisconsin Senate to launch its own 2020 election investigation