Clint Eastwood endorses Larry Elder in California recall election
Larry Elder tweeted the news on Tuesday.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Legendary actor Clint Eastwood endorsed Larry Elder for California governor in the recall election of Gov. Gavin Newsom, the gubernatorial candidate tweeted on Tuesday.
The conservative talk show host tweeted, "Clint Eastwood just contacted me with a message of his support. A shout out to Mr. Eastwood. You made my day."
News, not Noise
- Department of Justice issues stinging rebuke of Biden's hope of Jan. 6 prosecutions
- 'Let's Go Brandon': Mischievous meme mocks fake news and a failing presidency
- Liberal comedian Jon Stewart scolds media for blaming Trump for nation's divisiveness
- College withheld exonerating evidence from student who went to prison for sexual assault
- Colin Powell, first black secretary of state, dead at 84 of COVID-19 complications