Ex-Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says he won't seek 2024 GOP presidential nomination
Hogan previously said he would not run for president in 2024 if it would help former Trump win the nomination.
Updated: March 5, 2023 - 9:14am
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former Maryland Republican Gov. Larry Hogan on Sunday said he does not plan on running for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.
"It was a tough decision, but I have decided that I will not be a candidate for the Republican nomination for president," Hogan told CBS News' "Face the Nation."
Last month, Hogan said he would not run for president in 2024 if it would help former President Donald Trump win the nomination.
Just News, No Noise
- DHS heavily redacted Disinformation Board emails despite claiming agency had nothing to hide
- Two years later, Jan. 6 video footage raises new questions about police and prosecutors
- Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump
- Accused GOP Rep: J6 panel knowingly peddled false 'political narrative' of Jan. 5 recon of Capitol
- Senate votes 66-30 to repeal military force authorizations used to fight Iraq