George P. Bush announces election bid to serve as Texas attorney general
Bush is the son of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, the nephew of former President George W. Bush and the grandchild of former President George H.W. Bush.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush has announced a bid to serve as the Lone Star State's attorney general.
Bush is son of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, the nephew of former President George W. Bush and the grandchild of former President George H.W. Bush who passed away in 2018.
"I am proud to announce I am a Republican candidate to be the next Texas Attorney General," Bush said in Austin on Wednesday night, according to CNN.
News, Not Noise
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county
- Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud
- GOP lawmakers to Biden: 'We write to you today to express concern with your current cognitive state'
- Pelosi says GOP wants people 'in cars, on the road, using gas,' Dems want more mass transit