Georgia to perform hand recount of presidential elections ballots
Biden maintains narrow lead over Trump in conteted state.
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced Wednesday the state would perform a hand-recount of presidential ballots there prior to certifying the results of its election.
Biden as of Wednesday maintains a narrow lead of about 14,000 votes in the state.
This is a developing story.
News, Not Noise
- U.S. intelligence report warns of looming ‘catastrophic’ shocks worldwide due to tech, disease
- Amid growing doubt about COVID origins, WHO chief says Wuhan lab-leak theory 'on the table'
- Outrage against Yale Law for punishing famed author/professor who backed Kavanaugh for SCOTUS
- Biden's American Jobs Plan could cost taxpayers about $666,000 per job created
- Maryland lawmakers override vetos, eliminate police protections and bill of rights