Georgia to perform hand recount of presidential elections ballots
Biden maintains narrow lead over Trump in conteted state.
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced Wednesday the state would perform a hand-recount of presidential ballots there prior to certifying the results of its election.
Biden as of Wednesday maintains a narrow lead of about 14,000 votes in the state.
This is a developing story.
News, Not Noise
- Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots
- Sidney Powell plans to file Georgia election-related lawsuit 'no later than tomorrow'
- Trump team wins hearings in Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania legislatures on election concerns
- Trump campaign adviser: DOJ 'asleep at the wheel' amid systemic election fraud allegations
- Media said Trump's COVID-19 vaccine prediction would take 'miracle.' They were wrong.