Lewandowski on Sidney Powell election claims: No reason to doubt if she says she has evidence
President Trump's 2020 Senior Advisor says it's time to present evidence of irregularities in voting machines to a court of law.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
On the latest episode of, "The Water Cooler," Trump 2020 Senior Advisor Corey Lewandowski touches on whether he believes there is evidence of irregularities among voting machines.
"Sidney Powell is a dogged professional attorney and if she say's she has that evidence I have no reason to doubt her at all. Where we are though David is as I've said, it's going to be time to start to present that evidence and present it to a court of law," said Lewandowski.
News, Not Noise
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- As Sen. Manchin opposes Tanden nomination, Klain says 'he doesn't answer to us at the White House'
- More than two dozen House Democrats ask Biden to relinquish sole authority to launch nuclear weapons
- GOP Rep: 'Should MSNBC be carried after years of pushing the false Russia collusion narrative?'
- Amazon quietly ends sales of books it labels 'hate speech'