Lewandowski on Sidney Powell election claims: No reason to doubt if she says she has evidence
President Trump's 2020 Senior Advisor says it's time to present evidence of irregularities in voting machines to a court of law.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
On the latest episode of, "The Water Cooler," Trump 2020 Senior Advisor Corey Lewandowski touches on whether he believes there is evidence of irregularities among voting machines.
"Sidney Powell is a dogged professional attorney and if she say's she has that evidence I have no reason to doubt her at all. Where we are though David is as I've said, it's going to be time to start to present that evidence and present it to a court of law," said Lewandowski.
News, Not Noise
- Trump touts his record, says media would have a 'field day' if he let crime, COVID get out of hand
- Hillary Clinton's old campaign law firm uses China excuse to avoid Carter Page lawsuit
- Fox 'parts ways' with Napolitano after employee sues, alleging misconduct by judge and Kudlow
- Feds inventing 'absurd' excuses like obesity to release illegals, whistleblower tells Congress
- Rhode Island investigates school district for banning public from antiracism policy discussions