Lewandowski on Sidney Powell election claims: No reason to doubt if she says she has evidence
President Trump's 2020 Senior Advisor says it's time to present evidence of irregularities in voting machines to a court of law.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
On the latest episode of, "The Water Cooler," Trump 2020 Senior Advisor Corey Lewandowski touches on whether he believes there is evidence of irregularities among voting machines.
"Sidney Powell is a dogged professional attorney and if she say's she has that evidence I have no reason to doubt her at all. Where we are though David is as I've said, it's going to be time to start to present that evidence and present it to a court of law," said Lewandowski.
News, not Noise
- NIH changes story, confirms it funded Wuhan experiment that made bat coronavirus more dangerous
- Trump announces formation of own media company, social platform to counter censorship
- After enduring years of media antagonism, Trump seeks to disrupt industry with his own platform
- Mark Meadows: Pelosi asked about 'lunch' for Congress members during Jan. 6 Capitol riot
- Arizona sees flood of police applications as Washington vaccine mandate begins