Lewandowski on Sidney Powell election claims: No reason to doubt if she says she has evidence
President Trump's 2020 Senior Advisor says it's time to present evidence of irregularities in voting machines to a court of law.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
On the latest episode of, "The Water Cooler," Trump 2020 Senior Advisor Corey Lewandowski touches on whether he believes there is evidence of irregularities among voting machines.
"Sidney Powell is a dogged professional attorney and if she say's she has that evidence I have no reason to doubt her at all. Where we are though David is as I've said, it's going to be time to start to present that evidence and present it to a court of law," said Lewandowski.
News, Not Noise
- Gaetz, Greene lead call for Justice Department to affirm commitment to election integrity in Arizona
- Maricopa County flames Arizona election audit as farce run by incompetent contractors
- Civil rights icon accuses left of treating blacks 'like an exotic pet,' predicts backlash
- Middle Class Joe? Bidens report more than half a million in 2020 adjusted gross income
- Parler back on Apple app store, Meckler steps down as interim, George Farmer now runs social site