Lewandowski on Sidney Powell election claims: No reason to doubt if she says she has evidence
President Trump's 2020 Senior Advisor says it's time to present evidence of irregularities in voting machines to a court of law.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
On the latest episode of, "The Water Cooler," Trump 2020 Senior Advisor Corey Lewandowski touches on whether he believes there is evidence of irregularities among voting machines.
"Sidney Powell is a dogged professional attorney and if she say's she has that evidence I have no reason to doubt her at all. Where we are though David is as I've said, it's going to be time to start to present that evidence and present it to a court of law," said Lewandowski.
Just News, No Noise
- Federal appeals court rules DACA is illegal, dealing major blow to liberals
- Trump calls for return to paper ballots, end of no-excuses mail-in voting
- Crime boomerangs on Democrat as New Mexico governor pleads with feds for more law enforcement
- Rancher gets more than a decade in prison for falsely selling $244 million worth of 'ghost cattle'
- China launches police station in New York City: report