Lewandowski on Sidney Powell election claims: No reason to doubt if she says she has evidence
President Trump's 2020 Senior Advisor says it's time to present evidence of irregularities in voting machines to a court of law.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
On the latest episode of, "The Water Cooler," Trump 2020 Senior Advisor Corey Lewandowski touches on whether he believes there is evidence of irregularities among voting machines.
"Sidney Powell is a dogged professional attorney and if she say's she has that evidence I have no reason to doubt her at all. Where we are though David is as I've said, it's going to be time to start to present that evidence and present it to a court of law," said Lewandowski.
News, not Noise
- Hillary Factor: Evidence now shows false Russia collusion story began and ended with Clinton
- Russia announces western military buildup to match NATO presence near its borders
- Another Biden legal loss: Court rules Arizona can challenge COVID funds tax restriction
- Primary source of COVID misinformation is the feds, scientists and scholars tell surgeon general
- Top 5 revelations from trial of ex-Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann