Mike Lindell casts doubt on DeSantis victory in Florida: ‘That’s a deviation’
Florida governor is widely seen as biggest challenger for Trump in 2024.
Pillow magnate and longtime Trump backer Mike Lindell this week cast doubt on the smashing victory of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2022 elections, indicating he would be investigating DeSantis’s vote numbers in Florida to see if they are legitimate.
Lindell made the comments on Tuesday’s edition of the Lindell Report.
“What we’re doing now is I’m going after [Miami-]Dade County and the 2022 election,” he said, vowing to “find out” what happened in that district.
Lindell indicated that DeSantis’s handily won victory in the traditionally blue county was suspicious enough to warrant investigation.
“I look at deviations, everybody. That’s a deviation,” he said. “I don’t believe it.”
DeSantis won Miami-Dade County by about 12 percentage points over Democratic challenger Charlie Crist. The county historically swings Democrat; President Joe Biden won it by about eight points in 2020.
Just News, No Noise
- Article III Project founder believes Jim Jordan has no intention of holding Big Tech accountable
- Arrest warrant out for Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon: reports
- Air Force sounds alarm about Chinese land buy on doorstep of key air, space base in North Dakota
- Raskin's office: GOP telling congressman to remove head scarf amid cancer battle misunderstanding
- 'Little to no difference': Massive mask meta-study undermines remaining COVID mandates