Roger Stone calls Sen. Mitt Romney 'the Judas of the Republican Party'
Roger Stone during an interview on The Water Cooler with host David Brody referred to Sen. Mitt Romney as "the Judas of the Republican Party."
Roger Stone, during an interview on The Water Cooler with host David Brody, referred to Sen. Mitt Romney as "the Judas of the Republican Party."
Stone said that "the manipulation for example of Mitt Romney, who is the Judas of the Republican Party, and George W. Bush and Netanyahu for example congratulating Biden, that's all meant to create the optics that this is not being challenged and that Biden has been elected and if you question that based on voter fraud you're some kind of a conspiracy theorist. No, sometimes pursuing the truth is difficult, but it's never the wrong thing to do," Stone remarked.
President Trump has not conceded in the 2020 presidential contest. He and others have said that the election was tainted by fraud.
News, Not Noise
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- As Sen. Manchin opposes Tanden nomination, Klain says 'he doesn't answer to us at the White House'
- More than two dozen House Democrats ask Biden to relinquish sole authority to launch nuclear weapons
- GOP Rep: 'Should MSNBC be carried after years of pushing the false Russia collusion narrative?'
- Amazon quietly ends sales of books it labels 'hate speech'