Watch: Biden travels to Pennsylvania to talk about health care
Biden meets with families who have benefited from the Affordable Care Act
June 25, 2020 - 2:51pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Biden is in Lancaster, Pennsylvania to deliver remarks on his plan to protect and build
upon the Affordable Care Act. He will meet with families who have benefited from the Affordable Care Act and talk about his plan to make it available to every American. This event is expected to begin at 2:45 pm EDT.
News, Not Noise
- COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC
- Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'
- Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
- Fauci omits context, feeds alarm with warning of 100,000 coronavirus infections a day
- Russian-born scholar: False allegations of affair with Flynn used as pretext for FBI probe