Newly released data shows temps unchanged in roughly past 9 years, blow to climate change narrative
While the Biden Adminstration continues to insist that the world is suffering a "climate crisis," data from the NSSTC tells a different story.
Newly released weather data shows average climates worldwide have remained unchanged for about nine years.
The data published by the National Space Science and Technology Center shows that there has been zero global warming since July of 2015, eight years and nine months ago.
The finding undermines arguments by the Biden administration and others that rising temperatures, in large part the result of emission from fossil-burning fuels, have become an existential threat and that needs to be stopped.
Steve Milloy, a former EPA transition team member for administration and founder of Junkscience.com, tweeted in response to the new data: "Just in... no global warming in 8 years and 9 months... despite 500 billion tons of emissions worth 14% of total manmade CO2. Emissions-driven warming is a hoax."
Just News, No Noise
- J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely
- GOP lawmaker excoriates Jan. 6 committee as new footage comes to light
- WATCH fateful moment senate door unlocks allowing hundreds in the Capitol on January 6th
- Biden bribery memo: Open investigation or game of keep away?
- Patrick Mahomes pulls Travis Kelce away from White House podium during Chiefs' visit