Biden fractures ankle while playing with one of his pet dogs
His office reportedly said Sunday that Biden would visit a doctor in "an abundance of caution."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Joe Biden suffered a hairline fracture in his ankle this weekend while playing with one of his pet dogs, his doctor said Sunday.
“It is anticipated that he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks,” Dr. Kevin O’Connor said.
The incident occurred Saturday, and the 78-year-old Democrat was taken Sunday to see a doctor, in "an abundance of caution," his office told news outlets.
News, Not Noise
- First Trump declassified Russia document: Christopher Steele's 2017 confession to the FBI
- Trump formally declassifies Russia documents over objections of FBI
- Does Inaugural display symbolizing 56 U.S. states, territories signal Biden support for new states?
- President Trump says goodbye (for now) at Joint Base Andrews, vows, 'We will be back'
- Trump pardons Steve Bannon, rapper Lil Wayne in final wave of clemency