You Vote: What should President Trump do about the World Health Organization?
President Trump is suggesting the US may freeze funding the UN global health agency. You weigh in.
President Trump on Tuesday suggested it may be time for the United States to freeze its funding for the World Health Organization, suggesting it may favor China over America.
The U.S. is the largest donor to the global health organization, which has been roundly criticized for a weak response to the current pandemic.
Here is your chance to weigh in on what Trump should do:
News, Not Noise
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud
- Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county
- GOP lawmakers to Biden: 'We write to you today to express concern with your current cognitive state'
- Pelosi says GOP wants people 'in cars, on the road, using gas,' Dems want more mass transit