You Vote: What should President Trump do about the World Health Organization?
President Trump is suggesting the US may freeze funding the UN global health agency. You weigh in.
April 7, 2020 - 9:52pm
President Trump on Tuesday suggested it may be time for the United States to freeze its funding for the World Health Organization, suggesting it may favor China over America.
The U.S. is the largest donor to the global health organization, which has been roundly criticized for a weak response to the current pandemic.
Here is your chance to weigh in on what Trump should do:
News, Not Noise
- George Floyd autopsy found 'no physical findings...of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation'
- Declassified transcripts add to evidence that FBI had no legal basis to interview Michael Flynn
- Roberts joins liberals as Supreme Court rejects church challenge to CA virus restrictions
- Top FBI lawyer resigns allegedly at request of Justice Department
- Denmark, Finland say they saw no increase in coronavirus after schools re-opened