You Vote: What should President Trump do about the World Health Organization?
President Trump is suggesting the US may freeze funding the UN global health agency. You weigh in.
President Trump on Tuesday suggested it may be time for the United States to freeze its funding for the World Health Organization, suggesting it may favor China over America.
The U.S. is the largest donor to the global health organization, which has been roundly criticized for a weak response to the current pandemic.
Here is your chance to weigh in on what Trump should do:
Just News, No Noise
- Jordan Peterson announces World Economic Forum alternative
- West Point reimposes travel ban on unvaxxed cadets, despite repeal of military vax mandate
- Mexican diver decapitated by great white shark in first fatal shark attack of 2023
- 'Results are changing quickly': Media, Big Tech take pains to bury Pfizer 'mutate' video
- FBI still seeking help identifying hundreds suspected in connection with Jan. 6 Capitol breach