You Vote: What should President Trump do about the World Health Organization?
President Trump is suggesting the US may freeze funding the UN global health agency. You weigh in.
President Trump on Tuesday suggested it may be time for the United States to freeze its funding for the World Health Organization, suggesting it may favor China over America.
The U.S. is the largest donor to the global health organization, which has been roundly criticized for a weak response to the current pandemic.
Here is your chance to weigh in on what Trump should do:
News, Not Noise
- Bill Gates: 'Shutting down' economy 'nowhere near sufficient' to stop climate change
- Former 'Home Improvement' actor arrested in Oregon
- DNI Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop is not 'some Russian disinformation campaign'
- Georgetown University hired fired FBI agent Peter Strzok as an adjunct professor
- Trump calls Biden family a 'criminal enterprise' as crowd chants 'lock him up'