You Vote: What should President Trump do about the World Health Organization?
President Trump is suggesting the US may freeze funding the UN global health agency. You weigh in.
President Trump on Tuesday suggested it may be time for the United States to freeze its funding for the World Health Organization, suggesting it may favor China over America.
The U.S. is the largest donor to the global health organization, which has been roundly criticized for a weak response to the current pandemic.
Here is your chance to weigh in on what Trump should do:
News, not Noise
- White House adviser claims high gas prices necessary for 'future of the liberal world order'
- Defunding Wuhan: Congress quietly bans federal funds from labs in China, Russia and Iran
- Rep. Gaetz introduces bill to ban IRS from acquiring ammunition
- Abortion rights protestors target Justice Amy Coney Barrett's House
- Washington state governor makes COVID vaccines a permanent requirement for many state employees