You Vote: What should President Trump do about the World Health Organization?
President Trump is suggesting the US may freeze funding the UN global health agency. You weigh in.
President Trump on Tuesday suggested it may be time for the United States to freeze its funding for the World Health Organization, suggesting it may favor China over America.
The U.S. is the largest donor to the global health organization, which has been roundly criticized for a weak response to the current pandemic.
Here is your chance to weigh in on what Trump should do:
News, not Noise
- New research suggests COVID was less deadly than thought in first year of pandemic
- PA state Senate president urges impeachment proceedings against Soros-backed Philadelphia prosecutor
- Soviet-style street art mocking Biden and Fauci appears in D.C.
- Defense requests immunity for FBI agents, informants in Whitmer kidnapping plot
- Colorado officials formally act to remove Mesa County GOP clerk as designated election official