Kellyanne, George Conway have decided to divorce: Report
The couple has four children, among them Claudia Conway, who attracted online attention for posts about her family drama.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Kellyanne and George Conway have decided to divorce after 22 years of marriage, Page Six reports.
The pair have had a tumultuous marriage in recent years, with Kellyanne Conway serving as an advisor to former President Donald Trump and George Conway co-founding the anti-Trump Lincoln project.
The former president made public attacks on George in response to his own criticisms, referring to her as Kellyanne's "husband from Hell." Kellyanne defended Trump's remarks at the time.
The couple has four children, among them Claudia Conway, who attracted online attention for posts about her family drama, including spats with her mother and her own differing political opinions.
Ben Whedon is an editor and reporter for Just the News. Follow him on Twitter.
Just News, No Noise
- Catholic archbishop at Russophile meeting warns Soros, Gates, Schwab plotting global 'coup d'etat'
- 'Six smoking guns': Why doctor-turned-US-senator believes COVID-19 came from Wuhan lab
- Manhattan DA's Trump case rests on shaky legal, ethical ground, experts say
- Alaska lawmakers back Willow Project amid legal challenge and protests
- Democrat in Louisiana Legislature switches to GOP, giving Republicans a supermajority