Lake holds edge in Arizona governor's race, Masters closing in on Kelly for Senate, poll
The election is likely to be influenced by how voters feel about President Joe Biden.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Arizona GOP governor nominee Kari Lake continues to hold her lead over Democrat challenger Katie Hobbs, while state party Senate nominee Blake Masters continues to close on front-running Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly, according to a poll released Wednesday.
The Trafalgar Group/Daily Wire poll show Lake ahead of Hobbs by 49.2-to-46.4% and Masters trailing Kelly 46.4-to- to 47.4%.
The poll, which has a margin of error of 2.9, was conducted from Oct. 16-17 with 1,078 likely 2022 general election voters.
The election is likely to be influenced by how voters feel about President Joe Biden, the survey found.
"Most of the undecideds have a negative opinion about how Biden is handling his job as president, 55.9% in the Senate race and 56.9% in [the] Governors race," Trafalgar founder Robert Cahaly said.
Lake and Masters have been endorsed by former President Trump.
Just News, No Noise
- J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely
- GOP lawmaker excoriates Jan. 6 committee as new footage comes to light
- WATCH fateful moment senate door unlocks allowing hundreds in the Capitol on January 6th
- Biden bribery memo: Open investigation or game of keep away?
- Patrick Mahomes pulls Travis Kelce away from White House podium during Chiefs' visit