Poll: 53% of voters say top FBI officials use agency as 'Biden's personal Gestapo'
The number of voters who agree with the statement is up from 46% in December.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
More than half of voters believe the FBI is being used as President Biden's "personal Gestapo" by "politicized thugs" at the top of the agency, according to a new Rasmussen Reports poll.
The survey of 1,000 likely voters conducted over Monday and Tuesday found that 53% agree with the statement, "There is 'a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI who are using the FBI ... as Joe Biden's personal Gestapo.' The total includes 34% who "strongly agree."
The number of voters who agree with the statement, which was made by former Trump adviser Roger Stone last year, is up from 46% in December.
A total of 76% of Republicans agree with the statement, while 57% of Democrats disagree and 49% of independents agree, compared to 38% who disagree.
The poll was taken following the FBI's raid of President Trump's home at Mar-a-Lago on Aug. 8.
Just News, No Noise
- Recall of pro-Trump Republican National Committeeman for Oregon fails 80-50
- Doctored evidence? Democrat-led J6 panel added audio to silent security video for primetime hearings
- Watch: How Jan. 6 security footage was altered by Democrats to add provocative sound
- House Republicans call on DOJ to turn over documents on FBI role in Trump investigation
- Nearly 10,000 photos from Hunter Biden's laptop published online