Poll: Seven out of 10 voters think U.S. news media will be friendlier to Biden than it was to Trump
Results come after years of adversarial Trump-media relations.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A strong majority of American voters think the U.S. media will be friendlier to President Biden than it was to President Trump, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Seventy-one percent of respondents said "the national news media will be friendlier to President Biden than it was to President Trump."
Just 14% disagreed, while a slightly larger number — 15% — was unsure.
Those results come after years of acrimonious relations between President Trump and the mainstream media.
Trump throughout the course of his candidacy and presidency slammed the media as unfair, biased and dishonest, while major media outlets overwhelmingly covered the president negatively, including, for several years, via the ultimately debunked Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.
The survey of 1,200 registered voters was conducted by Scott Rasmussen using a mixed-mode approach from Jan. 21-23, 2021.
Just News, No Noise
- Jordan Peterson announces World Economic Forum alternative
- New Jersey to investigate county election after votes counted twice
- West Point reimposes travel ban on unvaxxed cadets, despite repeal of military vax mandate
- Manhattan DA to present evidence alleging Trump paid Stormy Daniels hush money, report
- Rhode Island school under scrutiny for soliciting funds for cartel human smuggler