Despite polls favoring Biden, most voters believe Trump will win election
Democrats largely doubt it; Independents see it as more likely.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
More voters believe Donald Trump will emerge victorious on election day than believe Joe Biden will be the winner, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Among likely voters, 43% believe Trump will cinch the election and win another four years in the White House, while 40% believe Joe Biden will win the election. The remaining 17% were unsure.
Among Republican respondents, 78% were certain their nominee would win, while 40% of Independent voters felt that way.
Rasmussen noted that "the extreme confidence of Trump supporters is reminiscent of the confidence voiced by Clinton supporters in 2016."
The survey of 1,200 Likely Voters was conducted by Scott Rasmussen using a mixed mode approach from October 29-31, 2020.
News, Not Noise
- Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
- Project Veritas claims it has been secretly recording CNN's Jeff Zucker executive calls
- CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors
- Trump demands social media giants' liability shield be scrapped, threatens defense bill veto
- Judge allows Trump campaign attorneys to review tests of Clark County voting equipment