Despite polls favoring Biden, most voters believe Trump will win election
Democrats largely doubt it; Independents see it as more likely.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
More voters believe Donald Trump will emerge victorious on election day than believe Joe Biden will be the winner, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Among likely voters, 43% believe Trump will cinch the election and win another four years in the White House, while 40% believe Joe Biden will win the election. The remaining 17% were unsure.
Among Republican respondents, 78% were certain their nominee would win, while 40% of Independent voters felt that way.
Rasmussen noted that "the extreme confidence of Trump supporters is reminiscent of the confidence voiced by Clinton supporters in 2016."
The survey of 1,200 Likely Voters was conducted by Scott Rasmussen using a mixed mode approach from October 29-31, 2020.
News, not Noise
- Texas counties declare 'invasion' in bid to pressure governor over illegal migrant crisis
- Biden to allow some migrants with terrorist ties into country, raising security concerns
- More Americans leaving California to move to Mexico, amid inflation and soaring home prices
- Bette Midler turns on left, says trans language erases women
- Medical licensing boards face pushback for enforcing CDC vaccine recommendations, gender ideology